View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 11:01 PM
Invisible avatar
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Ron Mummert Send a message via Yahoo to Ron Mummert
Exclamation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hear that Ripimoff Industries is working on a fuel pill to drastically increase fuel milage. It is a capsule of catalysts in a special holder that attaches to the tailpipe. A plastic tube is then run to the overflow nozzle on the gas tank. Treated exhaust gas is mixed with the gas in the tank. The catalized exhaust fumes are combustible and do not degrade the gasoline in the tank. It also cuts down on polution. It is a member of a class of catalysts known as IFS (Inertial Flatulence Suppositories). I also hear that Ripimoff Industries has hired the world famous Italian opera singer and wine connoisseur, Renaldi Moomerti, to represent them in their commercials. I can't wait to see these TV adds.[/QUOTE]

Excuse me, Mr. III, but Ripimoff Industries would NEVER sully its stellar reputation as a world class automotive innovator by making fraudulent & irrational claims such as your IFS BS, which clearly stinks.

There is only one solution that truly reduces the amount of petrol required per tankful, & that's the now patented Ripimoff Tank Use Reducer Device or TURD (tm). That's right! - with enough TURDS in your tank, you'll notice your fuel bill to decrease dramatically. What's a TURD, you ask? Well, firstly, this breakthrough is ONLY available from Ripimoff. Through years of research our crack labs have developed the perfect blend of genuine Yak dung for strength, & Iraqi desert sand for weight, & shaped each TURD to easily pass through your gas tank's filler tube. Each weiner shaped TURD sinks to the bottom of your gas tank instantly displacing approximately 6 ounces of gasoline.

Add a TURD at every fill-up & you'll notice those ghastly fuel bills becoming more & more bearable. One satisfied user said, "With regular use of Ripimoff TURDS over a year now, I find I can fill up my thirsty Yukon for only FIVE BUCKS!!!!". Just think about how fast your SVX will respond to the magic of the TURD!!! And....the TURD is guaranteed not to harm the precise calibration of the SVX gas gauge.

Start saving gas now!!!

Please send only $19.95 (cash) plus S & H of $9.95 & 9/10 for a SIX-PACK!!! of TURDS to:

Ripimoff Industries, 666 BP Pipeline Place, Tehran, Iran.

SVX Network special!!! For a 12 pack of TURDS Remit only $29.95 plus $29.95 & 9/10 S & H, NOW! Offer may have expired recently.

Please allow 2-8 months shipping time.

Renaldi-El. CEO, Ripimoff Industries.

'92 stock semi-pristine ebony - 160K
'96 Grand Caravan - 240K
'01 Miata SE - 79K
'07 Chrysler Pacifica - 60k - future money pit.