View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 12:40 AM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Granddaughter shot by A$$hole neighbor!!

I THOUGHT that I would get to relax in my favorite chair tonight... 8:15 PM, sat night the eldest daughter called..." I think that Shayna has been SHOT!!" OK, You have my ATTENTION!!

She explained that her MORON neighbor had come out of his house and fired a shotgun into the air TOWARDS my daughters house, she heard BBs hitting her pond and her 10 year old daughter yell! She had been struck in the neck!

he was far enough away that it didn't do any serious damage (YET)

I told her to call the COPS, and that I was on my WAY!!

I delivered my FAVORITE 'toy'. a 'cut down' Mauser bolt action, gray powder coated, re chambered for 308 cal., a box of 'Brass Jacket 'soft tips', a Bushnell 'STALKER' scope that makes a business card look like a LEGAL pad at 100 yards!

I told her to fire a 'warning shot'... CENTER BODY MASS!! If the MORON EVER shot at my grandkids again!!

For now, we give the nice cop we talked to for an hour a chance...

I sat next to the gun rack and waited till my Son-in-law got home. (He was out of town when it happened) He got home 10 minutes ago!

About 4 months ago, their dog got loose. My Grandson was chasing the dog when a shot rang out, aimed at the dog.

4 days ago, the moron told my granddaughter "How GOOD the dog would look covered in blood", (NOT a Pit bull, It was a 'toy Poodle'!!), Tonight, he HIT my Granddaughter with number 5 or 6 shot from a shotgun!! The cop took pics of the welt and bruise on her neck! (Thank GOD that she wasn't closer!!)

He fired the gun, jumped into his car and left!

I don't think he realizes just how many 'talents' I possess!! He might just find out, if it is a 'chioce' between my Grand Kids or HIM!! I LOVE the Kids, he's just another a$$hole sucking air!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 06-21-2009 at 07:25 PM.