View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 02:41 AM

Count me out as I was just in an accident with my SVX yesterday morning due to the freakin snow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longassname
Ok, so far I'm at me +1 (nobody from this thread) to be made if I can get it done for under $1,100. Does anybody else want to get a system made? If you have a cut off price anywhere above $900 let me know so long as you will actually buy it at your cutt off price.

I guess this could use a little explaining considering some of the posts indicate not everyone understands how it will work. I won't know how many I can get made at what price until I am there and the price I am able to negotiate with them will obviously be dramatically effected by the quantity I am able to buy. Getting the tubing for 1, 2, or 3 more systems made at the same time might dramatically bring down the per system price.

Right now I have one person who wants a system if it can be had for under $1,100 and I'll buy a system no matter what the cost. Now if someone else says they will buy a system if it can be had for $1,000 and another person says they will buy a system if it can be had for $950 and 3 more people say they will buy a system if it can be had for $900 here's what could happen:
I mighe be able to get 7 systems made for $900 each
I might be able to get 4 systems made for $950 each
I might be able to get 3 systems made for $1000 each
I might be able to get 2 systems made for $1100 each
I might just get my own system made because I can't get them at a price anyone will pay.