Thread: Decal
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2003, 08:13 PM
Now with Colder Air!

Send a message via AIM to Amazonparrot Send a message via MSN to Amazonparrot
Lightbulb Decal

Hey all, I was just surfing Ebay and was got an idea. Everyone knows about the honda guys and their "Rice Burners" (I have no beef with them, I am only saying it for the benefit of those here who do.). I figured we could take a chance to have something similar but much cooler than theirs (like our cars, on the cooler part). We are all familiar with the big stenciled "H" on the back of their windows. Welllll....I figured why cant we have the alcyone svx symbol blown up in white "H" type writing? Personally I think it would be really cool, plus no one would know what it was....
I know for sure that plenty of you will not agree, and curse me for the damn teen I am and such, but just 'member that we are all part of one big happy family ...if anyone knows how to acomplish the above....please drop a line...
1992 Subaru SVX LS-L Ebony Mica: Custom Cold Air Intake, Smallcar Shift Kit, ECUtune Stage 1v4, Flowmaster Exhaust, UR underdrive pulley, 4.11 gears, iRotors Drilled and Slotted rotors, Axxis Brake Pads, 18" Enkei Wheels w/Pirelli Pzero Nero M+S, 20% Window Tinting, K&N Panel Filter, Rockford Fosgate Sound System w/XM Radio, Removed Intake Resonator *SOLD*

2003 Subaru WRX: 2003 Impreza WRX (Aspen White); Vishnu Stage II; IHI VF-34 Turbo; Walbro fuel pump, STi Injectors, Vishnu Up-pipe, Down-pipe and Signature 3" Cat-back; Samco Intercooler hoses; JIC Coilovers; STi A-arms; Whiteline swarbar bushings; Stoptech 13" rotors w/4-piston calipers; Braided Steel brake lines; 17" Rota Wheels with 225/45/17 Falken Azenis (R-Comp).
Charlottesville, VA Represent! (voted #1 place in America to live!)

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/user.php?Amazonparrot