View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 09:17 PM
Banned

Exclamation i agree

this is america and if you wanna make a film of police chases go ahead and do it, you just cant be the one who gets away, but if you got blue lights you can drive like a retard in a crown vic on the way to the donut shop and kill some poor guy pushing his car in the break down lane and yes thats a tru story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlcyoneDaze View Post
I've gotten to the age where street racing is not something I choose to do any longer. The very real gravity of the risks scare the hell out of me. I do however still appreciate spirited driving and have no issues with acceleration or top speed runs.

However, doesn't my owning the title to my SVX give me the right to do whatever I choose to my SVX? If one would like to make it into a tire-churning rear drive drift machine, that is their perogative. Conversely, if someone chooses to keep theirs a low-mileage garage queen Grand Tourer, that is also their choice.

EDIT: I tend to think most of us owners fall in between the extremes. We love our cars, drive our cars, and respect our cars for what they are. And occasionally enjoy leaving lesser (and less attractive) "sport compacts" admiring our Alcyone rear light bars...