View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 10:23 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ensteele
I am glad you don't owe me money, or maybe that I don't owe you money.
The only people I owe money to, GET it, as agreed. This is using your credit report as a WEAPON to get money NOT OWED!!!

I ALWAYS pay my bills. That's why my 'score' is over 750. If I allowed this LIE to get roots, my score would drop 100 points! That $75.28 is chump change to what it costs when your score drops 100+ points!

Thank God for the internet! The way it used to be, I coukd scream at a corner or the wife, and it got me nowhere! Now, I have over 2,000 people, HERE, and millions of people elsewhere that will listen and add input!
Give me your stories! I know that I am not the only one that has been beaten up by these 'THIEVES'!! I really need HORROR stories to send to these people.

I KNOW for a fact that MOST of the people that work at these switchboards are 'RELIEFERS' that ride on the vans that I DISPATCH,!( at least here)
They can't get a real job, because they have NO EXPERIENCE. They call people that have a job and are late on payments, and threaten them.

How's THAT for a person that has NO PHONE of their own, because the collections calls would keep them busy for HOURS!

the collections co is portfolio recovery out of richmond va.
I have printed a copy of the first post for tomorrows 'fax'.
I might even include responces in future faxes... Is anyone ELSE being beaten up by the LIARS that control this country's money???

I would be more than happy to bring your case to the attention of the WORLD!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 02-21-2007 at 11:17 PM.