View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 09:54 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Nasty gram from my 'former' cell provider..

Got a bill from a collections agency about an account I closed 5 years ago.
It was from us cellular.
I PAID the final bill 5 years ago, but got a 'collections' letter on saturday.
I called them and said that I 'disputed' their claim, but was sending them a certified check to keep it off of my credit report.( Been there-done that) It COSTS YOU money!
I got a call from the collections agency requesting a letter saying that, since I paid the bill, that I was no longer disputing the claim.
I told her that I STILL dispute the claim, but paid it to keep it off my credit report.
She asked for the letter again, but I explained to her that she should look at that money as a 'PROTECTIONs racket from the MOB, and I had PAID, even though I didn't OWE anything, to keep them from bashing my credit while we fought it out!
She asked for the letter again.

Are we having a communications breakdown here??

I told her that the only letter that was going to happen here was an " I'm SORRY" letter that her company was going to send with MY REFUND!
I then sent them an e-mail, printed it, attatched it to the 'certified check' , ( with EXTORTION/NOT A VALID DEBT) as the memo, Then sent all the above, ( including the envelope w an 'upside down American Flag', ( the International DISTRESS signal), and a return address of .
EXTORTION VICTIM as a fax.

I then called them to ask if they had recieved my check yet.

I put all the pics, ( letter,e-mail, copy of check, copy of envelope) into the fax machine.
I will send them another e-mail, requesting my refund tonight, will call them at least 5 times tomorrow requesting my refund and will fax them at least 2 times a day, requesting my refund....and will continue doing this untill I tire...

I am goiung to shred all mail 'spam', pick out anything personal, and MAIL it to them.
I will send them at least 20 e-mails over the next month, and 3 faxes per day. the letters will be determined by how much junk mail I get!

I am on OFFENSE!! I have been waiting for someone to 'VENT' on for a LONNNNGGGG time! ( since I paid the bill that I do NOT owe, there is NOTHING they can do to me.)except appoligize and refund the money!

I have to swallow a lot of crap during the course of my day. This is going to be the BEST $75.28 ever spent on entertainement!!!!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry