View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005, 06:32 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

nah, forget the 7" LCD Johnny, what you need to do is remove the glove box and fabricate an arm that holds a 12" LCD. 12" LCD's without molding and cable interface would cost you $35 USD.

i got a buddy of mine who works for a company that manufacturers displays for the gubberment (mostly for submarines and aircrafts). he could probably get me one of their cases they use for the display systems for the lcd housing.

i wouldn't put the nano ITX in the DIN slot, it gets too hot and i'd rather save space, i'd mount it under the passenger seat. rewire the box to go under the carpet up into the DIN slot and....ah nevermind, I'll show you mine if I ever get it done.

i just met a this dude at my friend's party. he works for a satellite service provider. trying to see if there's a way i can install satellite service in my car. he told me 500K would be around $70/month.

:devil:

full computer in the car instead of that retarded pocket pc windows CE bull****.....one of my dreams.

playing mp3's, dvd's, and avi's great and all. being able to access, monitor, and login to HQ and our remote branches anywhere = Godlike

that's why i want one of those Vaio U71P's along with a bluetooth cellular phone.

Last edited by Noir; 01-31-2005 at 06:37 PM.