View Single Post
Old 09-05-2002, 04:29 PM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
Re: DAMN

Quote:
Originally posted by Jayjay
yo guys thanks man, im tryin to buy one of them joints but i dont know if it last long. i mean ya scarin me man, about the whole transmition and everythin. if i wanna buy one im a get the 96 or 97 joints and its gonna be manuel transmition does that change anythin about the transmition prob or...? i mean am i gonna spend a lot of money just to repair it or what, cause i can afford the car, + im trying to do a little somethin somethin to it too so i dont know. Down here in MD there are so many supped up cars but i aint seen one svx in em so thats why i like it, its special. Wat im askin is:IS IT GONNA WORTH BUYIN IT OR NOT?.......

If anyone should know how expensive the SVX can get, there are two people on this board that you should talk to Leo (1994SVX) is one and the other person is me. I sank in about 10k on the first 94. SVXes in general are nice. Like anything and everything in life, if it was taken care of at a young age, it will grow up to be a nice thing. Same goes for the SVX. if the car was taken care of nicely, the tranny will last for ever. I just sold a SVX with an original tranny at 146k on the clock. As for the repairs, they do cost a ton of money if you want to do ir right. If you want to take shortcuts, you will see problems everywhere. SVX is a special car. You will not see very many of them unless you search for them. As for modding the SVX, good luck with it. Not many upgrades are out there at all for the SVX. Apart from that, good luck with the search and welcome to the club.

-- L
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!