View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 04:44 PM
fl_svx

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxthc
Has anyone ordered off these guys? I placed an online order for oem svx floormats a week and a half ago and they still stay "processing" online. Have you guys had this problem with them?
I considered ordering from them, I needed a wheel bearing and seals. I jumped through all the hoops and while they were slightly cheaper than subaruparts.com, I would have to place the order 'blind' without knowing what the shipping charges were before I placed the actual order. I will never do that. Subaruparts.com gives me the shipping costs and options prior to my placing the order. The added bonus with subaruparts.com is that they use DHL. Every order I have placed in the last month or so from them, using ground shipping for $8.95 I have been getting the items the very next day. The shipping box shows Ground, but the reality is they are actually overnighted. Cannot say how long this will go on, but it works for me. I ordered my bearings on Monday and had them Tuesday morning. They are in Tacoma and I am in Sarasota, Florida.