View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 02:44 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Send a message via AIM to Seraphinwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphinwolf
Front and rear Camber plate anyone?

Anyone interested? I"m getting a friend to cut some and be able to produce them in with his batches of GC and GD ones. I have to run to work right now but when i get home I'll post some stuff about it or at least link to the info he has posted at the moment. I'll be sending him my stock stuff to work out the SVX fitment and such. Price will be in the just around $600 range for a full front and rear set that will aslo be able to do castor if you choose to set it up that way. I have a set of GC ones and will be getting them in the mail any day now so I'll be able show local people his quality and post up pics and stuff.
-Gaddis
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis

Last edited by wawazat??; 06-10-2009 at 03:13 PM.