View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 10:00 PM

will pull it out

Thanks for tips i will pull it out. I like the idea of replacable uni's i must admit life would be easier. I must be getting to the end of the problem cycle soon and am looking forward to a trouble free stretch for awhile i hope!
I am under constant pressure from she who shall be obeyed to move it on to another home but i havnt grown out of it yet. She doesnt mind the race car or the boat but hates the true love [SVX] arent woman sweet. All the SVX issues havnt helped to endear her to it i suppose. I cannot think of much else that can go wrong. G/Box, starter motor, radiator, motor, brake rotors, wheel bearings, sunvisor, rear view mirror, etc etc now drive shaft what a wonderful experience NOT!!! Lucky they are a car that you love or hate and i still love. CV's are in good nick as are axles luckily i hope but will check again. New exhaust going on next week [noise] cant see the point of a quite sports car so upping the decebales a little bit and the diamater with some freer flowing cats and a bit of a note not to much but a little to make me feel like a boy again!!! Will keep the old one just incase i get sick of the noise later. Only part that pisses me of is i like the tips on it but they are to restrictive and small for the new system. Oh well cant have everything. Have you kept your brake rotors standard? My race mechanic keeps telling me it isnt the rotors that cause the warping it is the pads and we are looking for similiar pads to race car to find out i hope he is right as the pads i use in race car make a huge amount of difference to it with no fade or lock ups but we have never had rotor warp issues with it as i have had with SVX so am interested to find out others views on this matter????