View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 03:06 PM
Grand Poo-Bah

Send a message via AIM to halistan Send a message via MSN to halistan Send a message via Yahoo to halistan
Registered SVX
Re: Fastest SVX ever for 1/4 mile? Anyone know?

I bought the Supercharger kit that JAYSVX had in CA and put it onto Icingdeath's rebuilt engine. I installed a Hydra and its in the shop now getting a new exhaust and tuned. When its done, i'll let you know how it turns out.

The shop estimates it can squeeze out about 350-400HP from it with 12psi of boost. We're also looking at fabricating a new intake manifold to allow more air in. Rather than going up (due to the hood being in the way) they think they can spread the manifold out sideways to make more room for flow. We'll get to that after we get it running the way it is. If they can though, that will open the door for a lot more power. We'll see.
All new and improved custom built engine with forged internals, lowered compression, upgraded cams and a stage III supercharger. AMR Engineering struts, Custom exhaust --All 3 Subaru cats removed, and replaced with 2 high flow mustang cats-- Cross-drilled & Slotted rotors, steel braided brake lines, bypassed stock Tranny cooler replaced with aftermarket B&M super-cooler, and a K&N drop in air filter.