View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 10:24 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: Empty Nest, WAAAAAAHHHH!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
Hold on old man, the situation will mature. You have done your best and the best will do.

When great grand kids arrive things will be different, believe me.

I have 5 grandkids now. I didn't feel 'old' untill the last 'bird' flew!

Trevor, you are a wise man. You have helped me through several 'issues' that I have had thrust upon me!

Thank you!!

updates will be forthcoming.

3 weeks ago, Mom fell and broke her leg. She fell in may and broke her arm. I moved in with her for 2 months, till she could do for herself.
I have been trying to figure out how I was going to work full time, deal with all the stuff that I need to do at MY house and be there for Mom too.
She is in a nursing home, (Short stay) till she can get out of bed by herself.

She just turned 90 in August. She will be going home just before Christmas.
In the meantime, My Mother-in-law has been living at my house for 7 years. She has Alzheimers. My wife has been taking care of her. She will be 90 in Feb.

I was hoping that the 'bird' that flew would help take care of the (2) Grandmothers so I could be 'free' to push a few jobs out the door to pay some bills.

I have a customers car that has not been touched for 6 months sitting in my garage, while my car sits outside rusting. I had a car sitting in the driveway when Mom fell in may. I got enough done in Sept. that the owner came and got it. It was a 3 week job, but I was not here to do it!

I have 3 disc compressions, 2 herniated discs, a fractured vert.and arthritus in my back. It hurts to sleep! I have not taken a 'sick' day from work since the eyeball incident 2 years ago.
I sometimes have to stop while walking from my desk to my car so my legs settle down and work well enough to carry me the rest of the way to the car.

I just hope I outlast the (2) 90 year old ladies that need me. (I might even be able to finish some of the cars that are sitting in my way)

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 11-16-2009 at 10:57 PM.