View Single Post
Old 03-03-2004, 10:55 AM
Hater

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadow248
This thread is laughable. I don't even know what to say without posting three pages worth of info.
you do realize you're on a forum dedicated to a Subaru, right?

Quote:
The real laughable part is how everyone is crying about GM "messing with" Subaru. Like Subaru's got it all figured out, and a company with over 100 years in car building experience could do nothing to help them out? PLEASE! Also you act like Subaru is doing GM a favor by sharing it's parts!
100 years and they still haven't figured it out. sad. they seem to have made leaps and bounds in quality improvement, but styling is still lacking. the only car i can think of that i like by GM is the WS6 Trans Am, but they killed it off. the new Corvette looks nice from the front, but the rearend looks like it was lopped off with an axe. they were close.... the GTO looks just like a Gran Prix, which they astoundingly managed to make even UGLIER. Subaru IS doing them a favor, by giving them an almost entire WRX to use as a "Saab". Subaru benefits by more exposure to a larger market.

Quote:
Thanks to Subaru's "wonderous" AWD systems, the new Grand Prix and Bonneville are still FWD. They were both SUPPOSED to be available in AWD versions, using a Subaru designed AWD system (example - Grand Prix G8 concept and Bonneville GXP concept both used the system), however the system proved unreliable and ridiculously expensive to fix. Thanks alot, geniuses.
maybe that's because the Subaru AWD system was designed for Subarus. in typical GM fashion, they were grabbing stuff from the parts bins to slap together something "new."

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)