View Single Post
Old 01-16-2006, 08:41 PM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Not the Awards Banquet but...

We will be having a last minute (sorta) get-together dinner this Saturday night, January 21st.

Time: 5:00pm, Saturday, January 21

Place: Rome Restaurant - 329 North Olympic Ave. Arlington, WA 98223

Since we decided to move the date of the Awards Banquet to the end of February this year (2/25/06 mark your calendars!), we thought it might be nice to have an informal gathering to hold us over until then, especially since there will be a special guest in town that weekend! The Rome was all we could get on such short notice, but they have been good to us in the past, and we should be able to have our own room if enough people are interested in coming.

Come early and kick some tires in the daylight hours (maybe the rain will give us a break), or just pop in for dinner at 5:00. Hang out all night if you like, there's a bar there and all the exciting Arlington nightlife.

Remember, a special SVX guest will be there, someone coming from far away many of you would like to finally meet.

Again, all are welcome and this is just a spontaneous get together, a great time to meet and share stories. It would, however, be nice to get at least a rough idea of headcount to help the restaurant better serve our needs. Add your name and number on the sign up thread here.

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...

Last edited by WestCoastSVX; 01-16-2006 at 08:50 PM.