View Single Post
Old 06-16-2004, 06:36 PM
No longer blue member

Send a message via AIM to SubaSteevo
Quote:
Originally posted by SHISVX
yesterday i had a completely miserable day. i couldn't help myself from walking around the house trying not to cry. didn't work though. i checked my e-mail and he had written me, he said the same thing pretty much of what he had said the night earlier. we wrote back and forth a few times during the day.

i called my best friend, and of course, being the big strong girl, i cried my eyes out to her, she began to cry with me at work. i felt bad she sent me a basket full of fruit delivered to my door by an old man (i answered the door in ONLY a bathrobe!)

i called my mom, she was really upset for me, she was wimpering on the phone with me, and my mother NEVER cries. she had told me that he called the night before to check on me.

there was a car accident, a roll over 3 mailboxes down from my house, my mom was on her way to work, so i went storming down there, in my pj's.lol....i took care of the minor injuries my patient had, when the ambulance arrived. the first one out of the ambulance was his mother, and my crew chief. i could feel the tears start to weld up, but i couldn't let that get to me in front of the patient. so i focused on her. i was helping her set up the bed and i started tearing up, over and over again, "call him, you hear me" her nickname is the warden, so just imagine the voice that went along with it. she told me that he was in bad shape too and that i BETTER call him.

i came back home, wrote a quick e-mail before the shower to let him know that it wasn't any of my family in the accident. and i told him what his mother said, and that i was not going to call him even though i wanted to, just so that he could have the space he asked for.

after the shower i checked my cell phone. i missed 6 damn calls! lol, only one message, and it was from him. he asked me to call him back, so i did.

the phone rang a few times and he picked up, i said hello back, and he was silent for a moment, then he just bursted into tears, "i miss you so damn much already, we need to get together and talk, if you still want to talk to me" i freaked out, we had our talk and things are going to be a little different, but not much.

we are back together and i think we understand eachother way more then before!

on the way home from our talk, my phone rang, it was my mother, she asked if i was still with him, and i said yes. i handed him the phone and the look on his face was one i will never forget, they talked for a minute, and lost signal. a minute later, she called back and said, now i am going to tell you, your grandfather had a major stroke and died so one horrific thing ends, and another begins. this was my fathers father. anyone who knows anything about my absolute loathing for my father knows this isn't going to be easy on me either.

thanks guys for the words of wisdom and the sharing of stories...todd, i don't know about that over night stuff LMAO, great pic! steve, i think i saw you today driving past mcdonalds in clinton

Kelli
Sorry to hear about your grandpa But I told you things with your bf would work out in the end If it was around 5:30-6, then it was me you saw. Unfortunately I was on the way to the wake for my friend Stephanie There happened to be a pearly there for the wake. Didn't find out how they knew her, I spent most of the time outside with my friend Pat (her boyfriend) trying to make him feel better.

Member #895(the member formerly known as BurgundyBeast)
01' MSM Lexus IS300