View Single Post
Old 01-18-2004, 11:02 PM
Rep from the outside world

Send a message via AIM to Shadow248
Quote:
Originally posted by Landshark
as much as i hate GM stuff, i'd buy one before i'd get a Ford or Chrysler product.
I knew there was hope for you all along. My job is done here.

Quote:
Originally posted by GreenMarineSVX
I'm with ya on the ford part man... But I think that I wouldn't mind another Jeep Cherokee... Mine worked flawlessly for nearly a year, then I sold it....
Ahh...but was that a Jeep Cherokee or Chrysler Cherokee? Big different cause the AMC jeeps were solid as stone.

Quote:
Originally posted by petesvx2
As a matter of fact I consider myself very mature. You were the one crapping on the car that this site was made for in the first place. All I'm saying is that you might get a better response if you didn't crap upon the main ingredient of these forums.
Of course you do. Like I just said, I don't expect anyone on this forum to sell their SVX for a Grand Prix because of me. I just have to remind everyone that there is no reason to consider domestic cars inferior just because they are domestic. Ford and Chrysler may not be where they should be in quality...and perhaps that's why American cars have bad reps...but most of GM's line has earned 5 star ratings in reliability for 5 years now...that makes them the equal of any foreign car in terms of reliability. In some cases, they are far better.

Quote:
Originally posted by Shot King
The thing ya gotta remember is the Subaru hes lookin to get is nothing compared to the SVX in repair costs and the reliability of these cars is what built Subarus reputation. There's enough of them around that used parts can be found easily and with the option of 4wd they really make an excellent beater. Much more sensible option than a domestic or an other foreign beater. How long these vehicles last is unreal. Anyone who owns a car from the GL/Loyale family can back me up on this one.
True. But i've heard equally bad stories about other subarus...I mentioned before about my aunt and her Imprezas...she thinks subaru is the worst car maker on the planet...that's how bad those two cars were. IT WORKS BOTH WAYS...is all i'm saying.

It works both ways.