Thread: Women
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 11:36 PM

Re: People

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikFu S. View Post
Fascinating. I thought, depending on species, it had to do with merely appearing larger to sequester (*check dictionary.com*... yeah that works. sometimes I think of words to which I don't even know the meaning, but I always look them up.) a mate.
You are correct, but it is a secondary function....

Quote:
You just come across that way. It's the sentence structure. I figured beastie was referring to the car. Women usually gives cars masculine names.
Failing to see the sentence structure part of this but fair enough on the car.... And yeah men stick to feminine naming, Actually the two I have remain nameless because well, I don't like my women fast, but my cars are

Quote:
While I agree completely I base what I feel is right and wrong on my perspective of the world. What is wrong to me is simply wrong, but I also see that what is wrong for others is simply wrong to them, and I accept it despite disagreement.

That came a little later. My initial beef was based around a lot of poeple basically saying "you'll understand when ..." as if there was something I do not understand, yet no one can quantify this "something".
I see these actually run together. My experiences in life have shown me that not only are there several levels of right and wrong, there are just as many levels of understanding. Take it or leave it, I see it as a fact.

Quote:
It's just the way I've always been. I do have sort of a unique take on this, but that is discussion not fit for this forum, so there will be gaps in my personality that won't be filled here.
I guess all I can really say to that is 'ditto'. though I have to admit it almost feels as though I'm having a conversation with myself here.....

Quote:
I can and I will!

I'll give you a second to think of how.
ooooo K?

Quote:
I do not insist on the last word, I insist on prolonging discussion as long as possible. Having the "last" word would imply I want discussion to end, but and end would mean there is less stimulus for me to acquire. I prefer prolonged engagement.
wow, seriously, I'm laughing so hard on that one I'm surprised I can type....

Quote:
Nice choice of avatar, by the way. You may have noticed by now I am nothing like the character in mine.
yeah, couldn't help myself..... It felt necessary..