View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 11:13 PM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
Re: People

Quote:
Originally Posted by iizbeastie View Post
Ok, so, it is fair or isn't it? You feel it is his duty but he cannot insinuate to that affect?
In all fairness, only he can bring himself to any place. This is a fact unless he is kidnapped. To state that it is necessary is fine, but to say it as if he had no choice, that is false. I tend to run along very fine lines.
Quote:
No feathers ruffled here, I'm quite cool as you are.
-side note- feathers ruffled is a term derived from a birds ruffling it's feathers to ventilate air through the protective feathers to the skin in order to cool them off.... i.e. they are warm... thought you may enjoy that tidbit in your desire to know about everything.... in your quest, I recommend the series of books, "uncle johns bathroom reader" a collection of useless yet interesting information and fun facts written in seemingly no logical order that is intended to be used upon the throne (can).
Fascinating. I thought, depending on species, it had to do with merely appearing larger to sequester (*check dictionary.com*... yeah that works. sometimes I think of words to which I don't even know the meaning, but I always look them up.) a mate.

Quote:
By the way I'm curious as to where you get the effeminate posting style? "beast" is the old high school football nickname that evolved into beastie somehow... the iiz (i iz as in "I is") was later added as the profile name "beastie" was already taken..... may we also note that yes, females are capable of playing football, though lets face facts, its quite rare.
You just come across that way. It's the sentence structure. I figured beastie was referring to the car. Women usually gives cars masculine names.

Quote:
I must note that things are rarely "wrong", though we are taught 'right and wrong' there are few things that are. Everything is entirely circumstantial and typically there are several levels between right and wrong based on information provided combined with interpretation.
While I agree completely I base what I feel is right and wrong on my perspective of the world. What is wrong to me is simply wrong, but I also see that what is wrong for others is simply wrong to them, and I accept it despite disagreement.

Quote:
Moving on, I am not troubled by any of your stated viewpoints other that my failure to see where you derived a notion of superiority from statements of 'mysterious' ect... I didn't take note at all of such premise, nor anything about "ego stroking".
That came a little later. My initial beef was based around a lot of poeple basically saying "you'll understand when ..." as if there was something I do not understand, yet no one can quantify this "something".

Quote:
Treating women equally to all and all the same is respectable in my perspective. This would actually seem to be the action of a more experienced individual especially since it is often the result of a proffessional working environment.
It's just the way I've always been. I do have sort of a unique take on this, but that is discussion not fit for this forum, so there will be gaps in my personality that won't be filled here.

Unless shelfy spills the beans.
Lol don't do it.
Just nod and agree.
Quote:
As far as my other comments are concerned, you cannot deny that you consistently insist on the last word. Further, you won't deny it as you have already pledged this as your belief (not to be confused with faith... I would guess agnostic in your case).
I can and I will!

I'll give you a second to think of how.

I do not insist on the last word, I insist on prolonging discussion as long as possible. Having the "last" word would imply I want discussion to end, but and end would mean there is less stimulus for me to acquire. I prefer prolonged engagement.

Nice choice of avatar, by the way. You may have noticed by now I am nothing like the character in mine.

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.