Thread: Women
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 10:52 PM

Re: People

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikFu S. View Post
I'm cool with that, though I don't think it's fair to insinuate that I somehow brought you back here and made you post, but then again if you believe I have interpreted you incorrectly it is your right (duty, in my mind) to correct me.
Ok, so, it is fair or isn't it? You feel it is his duty but he cannot insinuate to that affect?

Quote:
The only person I would guess has gotten feathers ruffled is iizbeastie, but I am also under the impression this user is female.
If you are not, before you get offended, your anatomy is not listed and you come across with an effeminate posting style.
No feathers ruffled here, I'm quite cool as you are.
-side note- feathers ruffled is a term derived from a birds ruffling it's feathers to ventilate air through the protective feathers to the skin in order to cool them off.... i.e. they are warm... thought you may enjoy that tidbit in your desire to know about everything.... in your quest, I recommend the series of books, "uncle johns bathroom reader" a collection of useless yet interesting information and fun facts written in seemingly no logical order that is intended to be used upon the throne (can).

By the way I'm curious as to where you get the effeminate posting style? "beast" is the old high school football nickname that evolved into beastie somehow... the iiz (i iz as in "I is") was later added as the profile name "beastie" was already taken..... may we also note that yes, females are capable of playing football, though lets face facts, its quite rare.

And please.... don't call me a 'user' as I haven't smoked anything in years
yeah, I had to, it was the first thought as I read it.....

Quote:
I disagree with your point, as I feel it is wrong. Are you troubled with my opinion that this thread is based on the premise that one sex is somehow superior to the other? Am I supposed to subdue my opinion as not to oppose the ego-stroking of females?
Am I somehow inexperienced with women because I choose to treat them as I would treat a man? (That is with equality in every respect. In before any predictable sexual connotations. Looking at you, Alan.)

*hands you the mic*
I must note that things are rarely "wrong", though we are taught 'right and wrong' there are few things that are. Everything is entirely circumstantial and typically there are several levels between right and wrong based on information provided combined with interpretation.

Moving on, I am not troubled by any of your stated viewpoints other that my failure to see where you derived a notion of superiority from statements of 'mysterious' ect... I didn't take note at all of such premise, nor anything about "ego stroking".

Treating women equally to all and all the same is respectable in my perspective. This would actually seem to be the action of a more experienced individual especially since it is often the result of a proffessional working environment.

As far as my other comments are concerned, you cannot deny that you consistently insist on the last word. Further, you won't deny it as you have already pledged this as your belief (not to be confused with faith... I would guess agnostic in your case). I understand this can be considered defending ones self or stating disagreement and perhaps even a few other terms but 'last word' is typical of the same notions. It also comes off as very antagonistic which most view as childish. How things are interpreted is the main source of most belief as well as reaction, we have seen that in the last few posts....