View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 12:28 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
SVX on the beach 08 ,NJ

Well, its that time of year again.....The next new jersey beach meet! This year,as with last, its going to be held at:
Island Beach State Park on September 6th, 2008. Starting roughly 11am till you go home. There is a park entry fee of 5$

We will be located in lot 15, roughly 6.7 miles from the park entrance. Keep an eye out for my obnoxiously red svx on the left and you'll see where we all are. If you need an adress for mapquest directions, gps, ect, it should be saved in as island beach state park, but if you need directions otherwise, give me a call at (609) 339-6245

Last year, for those who didnt make it, we held it at Island Beach State Park near seaside, NJ. We met up deep into the park at a small, nearly uninhabited parking lot and hiked a short distance to the beach, where we had refreshments, a grill churning out burgers and shish kabobs, and enough chit chat to last into the evening. cars, the beach, good food, good people...What else could you want?

This year, id love to see a bigger turnout and less wind, and perhaps if anyone stays well into the night, a trip to the boardwalk would be in order
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten

Last edited by It's Just Eric; 09-02-2008 at 12:09 PM.