View Single Post
Old 04-01-2005, 02:45 PM

04 GTO vs. 94 fwd svx

After making a much needed band adjustment my car will break the tires loose going to second on motor.The best on motor was still high 14s,my tires hook like crap at the track.I now have a zex wet along with my zex dry,its only a 125 still.This new GTO lines up and does a monster burnout and the crowd or his beer buddies goes nuts until this little EAGLE TALON is what they called my svx pulled the e brake and roasted the front tires.I stage first and he finally came up,he got the jump,I left the line at a very low 1500 rpm and still had wheelspin but at the top of first I engaged the 50 shot dry and the GTO was stopped at about a two car lead ,when I hit the 75 wet man I thought his car was broke,some people say it was about a three car gap on the big end.He has a pretty fast car to run a 13.8 at 103 stock my times are still lingering around 13.75 but my mph was at 109.My next step is to get the stage two software and use my 50 dry and when the 100wet comes in the software will do its job so I can really use the extra 150 hp.Do anyone know of some very good tires besides drag radials that won't blow my pockets out,my kumhos are in need of help my 60ft normally is 2.22-29 but my best only was a 2.38 which is real sorry.