View Single Post
Old 10-15-2002, 03:33 PM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Talking Announcing a new SVX organization! (sorta)

I'd like to announce a new SVX organization -- "Northwest SVX Enthusiasts" .

The NWSVXE is far from official... in fact, it just came into my mind the last couple weeks as I planned a Seattle area meet and saw what some other groups in the area were doing. So as of right now I guess I would be the only member. But I know there are other active SVXers in the area and I'm sure something will come of this.
I am in no way, shape, or form any type of leader of this group, and until we get a bit larger, with many "active" SVXers in the area served, I don't anticipate the need for much leadership - other than 1 or 2 folks to organize each meet/activity as they come up. The organization is more to just identify us as an active group: to give us a name when making tour arrangements, dealing with other local car clubs, car shows, parades, whatever may come in the future.
This is not intended to take anything away from the SVX World Network, in fact membership there is encouraged. There is currently no affiliation, but in the future there certainly could be if agreements were made and the SWN got to the point of having regional chapters. Until that point, Northwest SVX Enthusiasts is a loose affiliation of owners and enthusiasts in the NW area with no membership required.
We have a logo though!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg logo.jpg (32.2 KB, 152 views)

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...