View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 10:18 PM
Row faster...I hear banjos!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b on demand
Well lets see what happens with this first. I'm not getting my hopes up or anything. If the deal goes through I will be looking for a 5 spd subaru. Most likley an impreza or a WRX. My mom said she is going to help me pay for a newer subaru...probably a certified used car. If Ray takes my SVX i know it will be on good hands. He seems like a really good guy. But I got to tell you...my insides are crying because of how badly I want to keep it. But as a poor college student this might be the deal that helps me save money . But ya know if i have to keep the SVX then so be it...i aint complaining
She should definitely be in good hands with Sir Romeo!

If you're a poor college student, my advice would be to look at Impreza RS's ONLY! The WRX will only present similar $$$ problems - higher insurance rates, costly repairs when parts break, etc.

I waited a while to buy my WRX as my wife and I wanted to be sure we could truly afford to *own* the car. As it turns out, I waited so long that we could have stretched and bought an STI, but it wouldn't have been worth the financial risk. You're always better off in the long run working well within your budget...

-Chike

2013 Cosmic Blue 5spd Evo X GSR
2006 Galaxy Gray 6MT RX-8 (sold)
2006 Steel Gray WRX TR (sold)
1996 Brilliant Red SVX L (sold)