Thread: 200mph SVX???
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2004, 09:16 PM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Quote:
Originally posted by Noir
weld some wings on, add another engine and some propellers.

or buy a rocket from greenmarine. one of those big ones and weld it to the top of your car. install a red button somewhere on the inside and label it 'TURBO BOOST'
Yea!!! We are running a special on all Marine Corps Ordnance right now!!! If ya want we can hook ya up with a AIM-7 Sparrow Missile for right around 1.2 million... That's dollars... If that dosen't float your boat then we have the smaller AIM-9 Sidwinder for about $900,000 a pop... If ya are going for distance AND speed then ya want the Phenox missle... However those are specially made for the F-14 and the Marines don't fly that big *****... You'll have to talk to the Navy for that one... Just do what Harry said... I'll hook ya up.......... Ofcorse we will probably go to jail for a very long time but hey it'll be worth having the fastest SVX in the world right!!!

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...