View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 09:10 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: What boost can you run on a stock EG33 motor?

Seriously, I don't know why you are being so stubborn. The engine can be used in different cars. Does that make it not a stock engine anymore? I am not beating a dead horse here. When I was in college learning about being a good teacher they told me a couple things. One was that some people learn by experience. Some people learn through description. Another was that some people learn from repetition. Sooooo I tried to do all of those and you still don't get it. A honda with an intake is still a stock engine. A subaru with a cat-back still has a stock engine. An SVX w/ a supercharger, custom manifolds on both ends of the engine, injectors, ( I hope you see where I am going here) all put on a stock engine STILL has a stock ENGINE. It has different things attached to it. Those attachments are accessories to the ENGINE. So if you say a stock engine cannot have anything attached to it that was not original equiptment, then there can be NO boosted stock engines in the world, by your definition of course.

Tom