View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 10:26 AM

wow...i didn't know you all cared :Sniff:

i need a power steering pump and an alternator...new hoses and such...susie's been sitting a while. but i have a spoiler in the back seat...a new tranny in and a spare...new tires, brakes, and rotors...just bought 2 new thingys that hold the hood up...

she is a work in progress...funny i get to see a claret at least once a week... a husband and wife team that own a little outdoor food stand down the street. she is cute and i am jealous because she runs

by the time i remembered about reading this year...it was a week late. owning your own home is a lot of work...which most of you all know already. house repairs come before the car ( i know i can't believe i just said that either)

cosmeticallywise...front seat needs some tlc...some dings and such...(no dimple, though) and some rust: previous owner had her sitting under a tree for almost 3 years without moving her.

i love runon sentences...give me a break i just got done working 12 and more hours of night shift straight and i have been up for over 24 hours

i wish i still had my magic wand so i could make her work now

Kelli

ps i am glad to hear that someone tortured randy in my absence! i got ideas cooking already MUhahahahahahaaaaaa
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.