View Single Post
Old 08-02-2004, 06:51 PM
Superbeast

Re: Sorry guys...but

Quote:
Originally posted by jscorse
We had a less than steller vacation last week and I really needed some time to get caught up at home. I didn't even log on..as you can tell.

I'm glad a few locals got to work it all out and get together.

I'd like to try again later this summer or perhaps I can sit on my hands and wait for Dave to have his annual bash at Tri-State.

During our vacation I did find some really nice places to drive in central NY. We drove the Forester back from Rochester, through Chitinnango Falls (forget the spelling) then followed our noses staying off the main roads all the way to Hudson NY.

We tried several dirt roads and saw tons of wildlife. My wife and I where searching for some good fossil outcrops. This area of NY was the edge of a inland sea during the Devonian Period (for those of you paleotologiests amongst us) and there are tons of good stuff right out there along the roadside if you look carefully.

The roads were curvy and fun...even in the Forester..though I wished I had my SVX for some of the curvyer stuff.

I still think that Vt has some of the best roads for cruisin' and with that 50mph speed limit it makes for some great fun. It's just a long way for most of you all.

I'll stay in touch....

Yeah, Jeff you getting as bad as Adam for showing up to SVX meets now. But I know how it is There should be another Tri-state meet comming up around Oct. I hope you can make that one.

You little vacation sounds nice. I think Subaru could make a Forester commercial like that.

See ya soon. (I hope)
92 SVX #772 140k 6speed, ECU Tune stage II, Koni/Ground control, 3,270lbs.
91 Legacy Turbo 5spd. FMIC, crappy stock turbo, ACT clutch.
78 BRAT (New toy) (Soon to be EJ22T powered)
90 240 SX. RB25 powered!! DRIFT!!!111!!! (GF's car)

To many cars to spend time on teh web!