View Single Post
Old 07-27-2002, 01:28 PM
SVXCAPE

Thumbs up thanks for the info subymtnguy!

I almost sent you a pm directly but figured I'd see how many colo svxers would post a reply, not many I guess. Other than the wheel bearing, I also probably need to check the timing belt, cam seals water pump, thermostat, valve cover gaskets, spark plugs, and any other maintenence. I am not sure if any of this was done by previous owners, there is probably no way to tell if it was done either without contacting the previous owner who cannot be found, so I guess I will probably do it all myself except the wheel bearings. Have you done any of this on your own? The only problem I see myself having is I have no garage, a gravel driveway, and no ramps or jackstands(which will be purchased) and no service manuals, so I am sure I will be able to use some tech support. anyway thanks for the reply, my car should be in in a few days, being dropped off in Aurora colo so I will probably take it to get serviced before I bring it back up to the mountains, and mabye the bearing depending on how bad it is, anyway mabye I will drive through Idaho springs on the way back through (I love burgerking) so if you see a white svx its probably me.... sorry for the rambling post, have a nice day