View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 01:32 PM
Wolfeman

Send a message via Yahoo to dwolfe71
Talking

Ok I figured something out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tracked the power supply all the way to the Starter interrupt relay!!!! As I said in earlier posts...my ignition switch is great, batt is good , starter good and NSS good. The power coming in from ignition switch is great via blk/white wire, power coming into from the batt is good via blue/red wire. Here are the problems. The power from the batt (blue/red wire) goes straight to the security module via relay and small blue/ white wire but small blue wire only registers like .22V with power route through relay. When I disconnected relay, and jumpered the blk/white with the big blue/whit that goes to the inhibitor the car started right up. I also later jumpered the blue/red to the small blue/white and now I am without security features and remote control door locks!!. But that seems to narrow my problem down to the damn security system!! Now I need recheck all and replace the fuse that for the seucrity system that I probably blew during the jumpering session. The problem now lies somewhere between the starter interrupt wires and the security module!!! What a freakin complicated vehicle this is!!! Well at least I dont have to hot wire the starter anymore to get it started. My fear is that as soon as I replace the dang fuse for the security module, the no start issue will have again!!! Also after the power went out for the security system , I was able to plug the relay back in and the FREAKIN CAR started! This makes me focus more on the security system as the culprit of my problems! Oh well ......at least I'm learning more and more about the wonderful car of mine