View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 01:17 PM
gettin there....

Send a message via AIM to RedHotSVX Send a message via MSN to RedHotSVX Send a message via Yahoo to RedHotSVX
Brake's/External trans filter kit

It's about that time....front brakes worn out....and I want to do a drilled/slotted rotor upgrade,and ceramic or carbon pad update and was wondering if any of you had any link's that I can check out.
I had seen one here before with a group price on it,can't remember the comp though.And I know I most likely get the group rate but nevertheless,I want the upgrade.
And Earl....if ya read this,can I get the info on the external trans filter kit,I have a temp gauge I want to put in and that look's the easiest for the sensor hook up.Did you leave the OEM filter in place also?I haven't even noticed the OEM filter on mine
1997 LSI,18 inch Axis wheel(summer),16 inch ALT wheels(winter),Trans temp/Volt gauges,Iridium plug's, Autotechnica intake,silverstar high/low and fogs,polyurethane sway bar bushing's front and rear,Smallcar shift kit,Stebro exhaust finally..SWEET!!
Motorsports drilled/slotted rotor's front and rear with ceramic pads and SS brake lines.
1997 SUS Legacy,finally got the engine in after a year!!
My Locker
www.myspace.com/devilhornz