View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 01:58 PM
shiftin' an automatic

Send a message via AIM to EddieSVX
Quote:
Originally posted by MacGyver
HI Eddie and welcome! (I see you've been a member of the forums for quite a while, but welcome anyways!)

You will find a good share of the SVX enthusiasts in the Northwest area at Fall Colors Tour III on Oct. 16th, or any of the other Northwest SVX events held year round. Go to the site and sign up to be on the mailing list too!

Did you buy your car from someone that lived in Redmond? I remember seeing a car that fits your description (the SVX lettering on the side is very rare, much less to be on a silver one) almost every morning in Redmond when I lived there back in 2002.
Thank you! I will check out the mailing list registration, soon.

I bought my car from Doug's Lynnwood. It was the only one listed with low miles at the time.

There is another silver one that I've seen at that one autoshop park where the Dyno authority place is at. It's been wrecked. Rumor has it the guy's taking the engine and tranny off of it and will transplant it into a Legacy or something. Not sure if that's a legit rumor or what (someone from work told me about it).

When I first got my car I lived in Graham/Puyallup. I then moved to Renton shortly after, and finally to Redmond at the end of March of this year, so if you've seen a silver one with the SVX letters around that time frame, it could be mine... Otherwise, unless the previous owner lived in Redmond, I don't think it was. But if you do see me on the road, don't hesitate to wave.
'92 SVX LS-L (For Sale! Info and link to pics... ) #9536 blt. 4/92 (late boomer '92)
'01 Audi S4 (2.7L Twin Turbo - 6MT)