View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 10:19 AM
shiftin' an automatic

Send a message via AIM to EddieSVX
Talking Alycone convinced me

Sorry I hadn't posted here before, didn't mean to be anti-social.

I got my '92 LS-L on March of '03 after experiencing a roll-over accident on Blewett Pass (Hwy 97) in my '94 GSX.

I currently live in Redmond, work in Bellevue.

I'm keeping this short as an introduction. Any questions, or if you wish to introduce yourselves, this is the time and place.

Good to know there's SVX enthusiasts up here. I see very many on the road, and whenever possible flash my high beam or honk my horn and get an occasional wave or thumbs up. Gotta love SVX owners.

Oh yea, mine's a silver with black, and it has orange/red SVX letters on the sides (I guess it came like that when it was originally purchased). When I first got it it was literally in mint condition. Had 51k miles. Ever since my company moved to the building it's at now, I've had numerous dings and bad dents, including a dent+scrape about the size of a football on the left side of my rear bumper. People don't respect other people's cars, and don't even leave a note apologizing!!

Oh well, I'll soon give her the bodywork she deserves.
'92 SVX LS-L (For Sale! Info and link to pics... ) #9536 blt. 4/92 (late boomer '92)
'01 Audi S4 (2.7L Twin Turbo - 6MT)