View Single Post
Old 09-29-2003, 10:00 PM
The Molinator

Exclamation VERY INTERRRRESTIIING!

I,ve had an intermittent problem [rough idle/high speed shudder] for almost a year [very infrequent tho last 4 to 5 months?]. A friend here told me he had a similar problem with his car (not a Subaru) and it was the fuel pump. I had done so many things and replaced so many parts, we were all running out of ideas. So I thought it might be the FP? I even bot a gauge, which I haven't hooked up yet!

It sounds like part of your problem is very similar to mine! So, I really have to check it out now! THANKS!!
2013 Veloster Red - Driver Now??Dropsprings [1/2" rear, 1" front] with Koni Strut Inserts> Magnaflow Exhaust System> ECUTune Stage 1av1 Upgrade (from 1v4)> ECUTune TCU MOD> Aluminum Crankshaft Pulley> Stainless Brake Lines> Phenolic Spacers> Perforated Brake Rotors (dint like, OEM now)> SmallCar Shift Kit (resting since TCU MOD)> 7-Position Ground System> High-Pressure Fuel Pressure Regulator (resting)> ATF Cooler & Campaign Filter> Yellow Polish Polyurethane Bushings> Pioneer Double-DIN Stereo with JL AUDIO Speakers> Driveshaft Rebuilt with C-Clip U-Joints> 15 Min MOD> 20 Min MOD .. . (2011)
Valentine One Radar Detector with Remote Display - ucan'tseeme!