Thread: 3 Word Story!
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2003, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Andy
I was in over my head and starting to feel ingratiatingly nauseated. Then, from the bottom of the pit full of abandoned VCRs, a blue feathered elephant leaped forth and let loose a loud ear piercing belch that almost hurt. I immediately ran for the elephant-killing photon gun. Shot and missed. I should try backing over it with my two, no! five SVX'es. But the transmissions have never been drained of the box O vineo that i put in while steenkin' drunk. Then, an obnoxious SVX Network Administrator, while breaking wind, said "Hi there!"

I'm not a smelly fellow! I just love to eat beans! However, my colon is very, very full of yellow paste car wax.

Out shot yellow SVXes!! Oh, my they are everywhere! What should I KILL them with?!?!

Zebra Striped Underwear! But they are still on his girlfriend's moms dresser. Forsooth, he said!

"Sore-tooth?" she replied in a french, cowardly, trembling voice, as a bead of hot wax ran down her slowly melting leg. NO!, You dip me in cheese before you toast me in there!

"That's not a yellow striped SVX" chirped the virgin with a smile, "that is a Oscar Meyer Wiener Dog you know, the foot long kind that barks like a large Stebro exhaust."

"But that is not an SVX so..."

The elephant charged his cordless drill and chucked up his largest cutter. "I'm gonna ventilate, no wait I, should ask you for hood scoops, hooked up mirrors and a raw deep-throated stebro
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.