Thread: Firearms
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 07:55 PM

Firearms

All politics aside, just wondering if there are other SVX fans who also own firearms? I have a conceal-carry permit here in VA, and my carry weapon is a Bersa .45 compact. Also carry a two-mag pouch on the other hip, spend time regularly at the range, retired military, so I'm good to go. Also have a Walther P-38, Bersa 9mm, S&W Governor, CETME .308 tactical rifle, Remington 700 in .308, Mossberg 590 SPX shotgun, and just got this beauty:

This is a UTAS XTR 12-gauge, semi-auto, magazine-fed shotgun. Comes with the collapsible stock. Added the breeching flash suppressor, tactical light (400 lumens), forward grip and rail, Magpul front and rear flip-down sights, and a red-dot reflex optic. Haven't taken it to the range yet, but I'm expecting it to be a fun, but brutal rifle to shoot (it takes 3" shells).
Honda Accord wheels 17x7.5, 235/45s, 5mm rear wheel spacers; "3.3" and "AWD" badges on front fenders; AMR radiator/fans; lowering springs, s/s brake lines, drilled rotors; Stebro exhaust with quad tips, mid-muffler removed; tinted windows.