View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 12:18 AM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landshark
some people also found it funny ........ two years ago.
Guess I didn't see it two years ago now did I?? Thanks for pointing it out to me though and welcoming me to the "last 2 years" of doing nothing but surfing the internet... Maybe it's because I actually do something with my life besides sit on the computer all day looking for these stupid animations, that when I see them I actually do get a kick outta them... Even if they are old to you, they're not old to me... And that's why I posted about them...

For anyone who has wondered, there are really two main reasons why I don't come around here much anymore...
1.) The only time I get to really get on the computer anymore for recreational use is when I have no homework and have the energy.
2.) Because I always see Landshark's retarded comments in threads and the arguments that they fuel. Seriously dude, you've sold your SVX, you own a LGT now, go pollute their forums with your posts.

The SVX community used to be really tight and like a close bunch of friends... But you know what, the NASIOC SouthEast section is a hell of a lot tighter and nicer to eachother than people on here... You'd think that by having a really rare car we would be closer... Apparently not.... And ignorant posts, that make people who are just having alittle fun feel like dumbasses, like this one (but definitly not limited to just Landshark) that cause good members to leave...

I've been holding this in for a long time... I'm glad I finally let it out... Now we'll see if there is a reaction and exactly what type of reaction.

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...

Last edited by GreenMarine; 02-17-2007 at 12:33 AM.