View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 08:55 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: 3 bedroom house with.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear View Post
He is an idiot Jerry, just move on man, now you have a fresh start with what seem to be a good guy

CONTINUING!! I ran into a couple with a small son that lives in a second floor apartment where they have to shove quarters into a meter all day. He came down to look at my 'wretched' house in the country. While he was there, 3 other small kids jumped out of cars and ran straight to the creek! These are the kids of the 'new' guy and his friends. Tom mentioned that his son doesn't have anyone to PLAY with in the apartment. I then walked them back to the pond on state land that is about 100 yards behind the shop. The weeds are high and the area needs cleaned up, but I saw the same 'gleam' in the eyes that I had when I 'discovered' this treasure!
The big BASS shot out of the weeds,making a series of >>>>>>>>'s across the top of the water.

Well, Tom was a contractor before he was a Marine.
He is willing to finish the drywall and paint the house if he doesn't have to renew his lease next week on the place he HATES!!
His dogs will have an acre yard to play in and his son will have 6 kids about his sons age to play with and be 100 YARDS from a road! However, they will be 150FEET from 5,000 ACRES of STATE land! (and 200 yards from the pond)
There is NO place like this ANYWHERE in this county! Except right here, and MY name is on the deed!

ANSWERED PRAYERS!!.

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry