View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 12:01 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Re: 3 bedroom house with.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser View Post
I called the guy... It is a 1969 CHARGER and he has bought all the repair pannels! The car has been stored for 10 years till the guy got the parts and money saved!
Do not forget pics as you move along with the restoration... one of my faves also

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser View Post
I spent the day at the farm cleaning, mowing, dragging junk and eating BBQ with my daughter, her husband and 3 kids. My son and grandson came down with me and the rest of the clan showed up later.
The guy that she knew that needed a place to 'thrive' stopped by. He accepted the keys to the gate and office and said that he will be there on sunday to clean up the shop and paint the walls.
He is going to get his DOT physical and the tow truck will be going back on the road! I set a battery in it, dumped a little gas in the 460 and it started right up!
I drove it over to his shop and parked it, so he can get right on it, and get it whipped back into shape.
Son in law brought the powdercoating stuff down and cleaned up the area that it will be set up next week.
The 'TENSION' that has been present for so long is GONE!!
ALL new blood! New hopes and dreams.

My rust bucket rollback,(yard truck) saw about 6 hours of action today!

I am going to put an electric fence around the storage lot to keep crim'nals at bay! It will be set up so you have to go into the shop and turn off the breaker to kill it.

I am tired, but very happy!
Good nite.
Congrats Jerry, finally some peace of mind.

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.