View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 04:21 PM
What blue lights?

Send a message via AIM to GOT2HAVESVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannarace928
My neighbor had a pitt bull, very sweet dog, no prior attacking behavior problems, lived next door for almost 2 years, one day it dug a hole under my fence and attacked my beagle. Very scary. If we wouldnt have been able to get the dogs apart, it would have definately killed it. My neighbor got rid of the dog shortly after that as it had scared her so bad she couldnt keep it.
I have one that I wouldnt trade some of the people I know for! She follows me everytime I stand up and protects my kids from anything. She doesnt allow yelling and screaming because it excites her too much. We cant even play fight with her around, she has to be in the center of it and her teeth ARE bigger then mine. She just gets excited. If she ever thought about biting anyone here she would be gone.
I posted the article below to lighten up the mood on dogs, anyone have a good experience or am I the only one on here with a viscious pitt bull?

Scott & Audrey's Subaru SVX's

1995 Green
1992 Black