View Single Post
Old 07-23-2003, 08:29 AM
StaceyVX

Quote:
Originally posted by Pure_Insanity8

You took the words right out of my mouth, Stephen. If there is a female who gets on the thread, it is bound to end up becoming geared toward her. Not too many females with SVXi around here... and too many lonely guys, apparently. I'm just kiddin' guys... but I'll put on my flame retardent suit anyway.
Aaron, first of all, I tried not taking it so seriously, but it's hard to see when someone's joking, especially online. Take a look at how you wrote your post..."If there is a female who gets on the thread, it is bound to end up becoming geared toward her.". Then you follow it up with a joke pointed towards the guys...Obviously, you kinda do feel this way, but there have been plenty of times I've posted and that hasn't happened...

I'm the last girl that would throw around the word "sexist", but your comment did seem that way and I wasn't the only one who thought that.

And I'm not going to blow this up into more than it's become because it's not worth it. I'm just saying, look at how you write things because on the internet anything can be misinterpreted.