View Single Post
Old 04-21-2003, 08:55 PM
Superbeast

Quote:
Originally posted by DavieGravy
Correct. You don't want to drive past a cop with your brake lights on. It's like saying "Hey look at me, I'm speeding."

I'd take Lwin's advice and also BE AWARE OF THINS AROUND YOU!
If you're aware enough to speed, you shouldn't get caught. If you're not, you shouldn't be speeding. It's dangerous to drive fast with your head up your ass.

Probably good advice to take from a guy who’s never gotten a speeding ticket, yet who probably hits at least 85 on the highway everyday.
Thats about the best way to say it that I'v ever heard. The morning before leaving for Reading I was coming back from droping of my kid at daycare, running about 85mph when some guy in an F150 pulls out of line and pulls up behind my. We travel for awile going between 85-90mph and I come up behind some guy doing 65 in the passing lane with no traffic anyware around him. Anyway I can be a little stubborn so instead of just going around him in the travel lane, I ride suggestivly close behind him but the guy in the F150 saw his chance to get around me and went for the right hand pass. As he pulled on down the highway the car in front of me finally moves over and I start to get back up speed when about a mile and a half down the road I can make out a cruiser hiding behind a bush and back off the gas a little. The whole time i'm watching the guy in the F150 continue to speed toward the cop, the idiot must have flew by him doing 90, I don't think he ever saw the cop sitting there. I couldn't help but smile to myself as I passed the both of them on the side of the road and accelerated back up to 85. he he he.
92 SVX #772 140k 6speed, ECU Tune stage II, Koni/Ground control, 3,270lbs.
91 Legacy Turbo 5spd. FMIC, crappy stock turbo, ACT clutch.
78 BRAT (New toy) (Soon to be EJ22T powered)
90 240 SX. RB25 powered!! DRIFT!!!111!!! (GF's car)

To many cars to spend time on teh web!