View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 07:50 PM
Just some dude.

Significant Technical Input
I'm going to keep one in stock as soon as I get caught up. If you want the 3.9 I can build it for you.

The style in which your tranny will go out can vary widely. It all depends on what burns out or clogs up worst first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvan
I've been following the thread with interest because when the tranny goes I want to replace with your prgraded tranny. I have 155,746 miles on the original tranny so I've been concerned as to when it will quit. When the tranny needs to be replaced does it all go dead at one time or do you start losing one gear or another until all gears go? I don't have the money to spend on replacing the tranny just because it will go bad at sometime in the future. Too many other projects and expenses. But I'd like to be prepared when it does go, if I have some warning and can arrange with one of the Tom's to do the installation. The car's a daily driver and can't sit for months waiting for a part. How many do you plan on keeping in stock and what kind of turn around time are you planning for shipping the tranny. Too bad your only doing one 3.90.