Thread: 3000gt
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2006, 05:16 PM
Mountaineer

Send a message via AIM to AppStateSVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phast SVX
that would definetly be the biggest inghtmare of all of them. the tems, the headgasket, unreliable turbo, you definetly dont want any of that. If you have extra income and love to work on a car often, its a dream. Cheap fast, and can be a lot of fun. But you need to stick to a civic or something in your price rainge.

phil

i'm considering an Integra GS-R, but I really don't know about anything made from HondaI couldn't take being part of the Honda crowd, the thought of a 4 Cylinder scares me......I've been a member of supraforums for a while now, the general Idea I get is the only real problem is the Head Gasket, which I plan on replacing with the HKS piece that is supposedly pretty solid. The overheating problem should never really be one since Boone is never is short supply of cold air. I will probably sell the stock turbo as well, and upgrade it.

AvP, I might consider that if your SVX is still for sale when i'm ready to buy, I was going to most def. do it until I saw the deal with the windshield, I DONT want to deal with that again.....

1991 Toyota MR2 - Sold 11/27/07

1992 BMW 325i
- Tokicko Suspension

Last edited by AppStateSVX; 02-14-2006 at 05:24 PM.