View Single Post
Old 04-06-2002, 07:51 PM
ravi

Thumbs up SVX Reading Iii stories

Hey everybody, I just got back from Reading. I was fun all day. The only part I didn't like is I had to be hungry from 8am - 6pm, but it's okay.
Well, when we all went on drive today, I really liked the expressions on people's face. People were just standing there and watching us. Thier exression was," Where the hell all these beautiful cars come from which we don't even know." Do you guys remember that little boy standing with her father waiving at us, and how about that girl on horse who had expression like she was watching U.F.Os.
When we stopped near burger king at first, one lady pulled in her little chevy tracker and asked me," What cars are these." I said,"Subaru SVX." She said,"they are very nice cars." I said,"not only good, but great. These are one of the best handling cars in the whole world."
When one of the group got lost and we were standing on the shoulder, one guy pulled up in his pickup truck and asked me,"what cars are these and what is going on here." I said,"Subaru SVX. We are having a club meet over here." He said," Oh okay. They look very nice."
So what do you have to say about today's meet??