View Single Post
Old 06-04-2005, 08:26 PM
Member #447

Send a message via MSN to Uncamitzi Send a message via Yahoo to Uncamitzi Send a message via Skype™ to Uncamitzi
Registered SVX
As a vet of the submarine force...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecg
Ok I'm throughing the flag on the field. That is complete and utter bull. Considering I was there just after. I saw with my own eyes what the area looked like. There was damage to the area around the building. How hard is it to create something like that? All the creater had to do was omit any pictures or testamonies that didnt support his/her ideals. The crash caused total confusion. We were getting all kinds of crazy info. Some reports had even said that it was the capital building and others reported it was the white house. If your wondering were I was, I was on a Coast Guard cutter locking down the Potomac river for almost the entire time the clean up was taking place. Try living on a ship for 5 months that is only designed to sustain it's crew for a max of 4 weeks.
First... try throwing the bullsh*t flag...

You were in a river.... try it out in the middle of real water for 6 months... nothing stays fresh for more than 3 weeks at sea... (including sailors...)

Why do Coasties have to be over six feet tall?

so they can walk to shore if the boat sinks

The only good Marine.... is a submarine

(remember the old days of inter service rivalry?) it's all in fun
92 Teal SVX LS-L 128K tranny swap with 4.11's
Well.. my days of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle .

Last edited by Uncamitzi; 06-04-2005 at 08:29 PM.