Thread: Only 11 left
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2002, 09:36 AM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
Well,

The one of the members on the site had that picture in his locker. I can't remember for the life of me who... I did get the permission though. I believe it was taken during one of the meets in WV, but I could be wrong. It has a huge waterfall behind it.

The first photo was from James Dunn. It was a nice picture of his car in front of the olympic village. The second car was submitted by Earl Steel and it is the picture of Brian's (Small cars.com) SVX. The third is the famous yellow SVX

Forth is another by Earl and for May, we have Michelle's penny. Earl took center stage again with his 93 in the June (not the new one) although I saw his new SVX while I was printing the calendars out. July was submitted by another member from CO. August has Randy's SVX. I thought might as well...September issue has another SVX from one of the members in New-Zealand (or was that Australia).

October issue is the odd one. We had to do a last minute picture change and Doug came up with that picture. That look like the US prototype. Look at the prototype wing and the US specs corner lamp as well as a prototype grill. Also the rims were supposed to be on the JDM S4 SVXes and the front bumper has turning lights at the bottom.

Nov has another car by another member and dec issue features Mike's car.

Lwin
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!