View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 06:25 AM

Registered SVX
Re: which parts do i need for my 150' km service

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetboy View Post
I will have all the 150' km service items done except the brakes. In addition, I'll have new sparkplugs installed and some other "tuneup" items done. Also, I need new 02 sensors to pass emissions in august (and possibly burn less gas)

My lines are rotting away, I already know that Discs and pads were changed this summer.

I will also do the belt sometime this year (the current one is 5 1/2 years) and possibly change the pump. The problem is that Subaru Norway want's NOK4000 for the pump unless my trans doesn't have extra cooling (there are two different pumps) . Malc had a problem with that and needed his modified with an extra outlet for the trans cooler, I seem to remember.
New 02 sensores can you get from us if you want oem parts or you can bougth some that have 3 wired. I see that Thorsov have these for 299nok.
Partnumber 22690AA180

The brake lines that i know BNH/other workshop just make if you like them to doo this.

Have you got the part number for the pump? Then you can check the part number. If you worried about the cooling for the autotrans you can innstall a extra oil cooler. This will help your auto trans alot.

I find two pump on the European parts catalog.
:21111AA033 Price 109,76$- 608NOK
This have Destination code: A0, K0, S0

Other have :21111AA070 This i cant find in US.
Destination code: E2, E5, EB, EC, EK
But you can try to send them a mail and maybe they can find it.
Or hope you need the first one.

My subarus:
1992 Svx LSI 5-MT(3.54)
1998 Legacy BG 2.5L GX