Thread: Pictures!
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2003, 11:43 AM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Probably could have taken one at 120mph but at that speed the steering is razor sharp... and wee were going around a curve when that was taken..... That is when Me and SVXFreak were trying to find our way back from dinner..... We just got on the Hiway and played "Who could break the law more.''.... I think that we reached 130mph in the Miata but it was Tach-ing about 6500rpms and I didn't feel like blowing the engine about 500 miles from Greensboro, NC...... Yea the whole 500 miles back to Greensboro I was doing atleast 80mph.... (4000rpms)... Miata's really aren't ment for hiway driving.... But let ba tell ya, That road rally that we did there was amazing!!!! I couldn't slow down long enough to pay attention to the questions!!!! The curves and the hills!!! WOW What a blast in that little convertable!!!!!

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...